TOP CYBER MONDAY DEALS
I’m sure y’all are feeling inundated with sale + deals, but I’ve also had some gals ask for some specific recommendations for him, luxe between $150-$200 and a few other categories. So here we go! Many of these are extended Black Friday sales also, so be sure to check out that post as well. I hope a few of you find this helpful!
I’m not going to go into super deep detail on every item, but know that each thing has been carefully selected and is either something I own, have recently purchased or is on my own list!
- Serena & Lily | 25% off sitewide with code ‘THANKFUL’ | Now is the time to pull the trigger on furniture you’ve been eyeing, or spruce your tabletop collection with a few new napkins or textured placemats. Sterling and I keep going back and forth between the terrace round and downing round. Guess times ticking on that decision!
- Lauren Haskell Designs | 20% off sitewide with code ‘COLORFULFRIDAY’ | My favorite small business to source colorful, solid colored ginger jars.
- Amanda Lindroth | 30% off sitewide with code ‘GiveThanks’ | Glassware, trays, placemats + texture galore!
- Shopbop | Up to 25% off the buy more, save more event
- H&M | 30% off sitewide | I’ve scooped up countless sweaters this past week from this retailer!
- ASOS | 30% off sitewide | Fantastic selection of sparkly dresses and structured skirts for all your holiday festivities.
- J Crew | 50% off sitewide | Great time to scoop up a winter coat at a great price.
- Beau & Ro | 30% off Beau & Ro products | My friend and fellow small business owner, Sara has a beautiful selection of genuine leather handbags that are perfect for any occasion.
- Lisi Lerch | 30% off + free shipping | Perfect spot to grab some festive holiday earrings.
I typically shop Vineyard Vines, J Crew or Banana Republic for Sterling. But I’ve recently also started looking at ASOS for outerwear since they carry so many brands.
All of the below are my go-to and loved products.